Are you looking for a cost-effective performance testing solution for your web application?
Pragmatic Testers have extensive experience in using JMeter. We collaborate with related tools/services on the cloud such as OctoPerf, BlazeMeter and Redline13 to provide enhanced performance testing services to our clients.
We can create the scripts remotely from our office (or on-site), run the tests on infrastructures set-up on the cloud simulating users from locations around the world, generate effective reports to make informative decisions.
Our performance testing projects generally have following core activities:
- Identify the Test Environment : Identify the physical test environment and the production environment as well as the tools and resources available to the test team.
- Identify Performance Acceptance Criteria: Identify the response time, throughput, and resource utilization goals and constraints.
- Plan and Design Tests: Identify key scenarios, determine variability among representative users and how to simulate that variability, define test data, and establish metrics to be collected.
- Configure the Test Environment: Prepare the test environment, tools, and resources necessary to execute each strategy as features and components become available for test.
- Implement the Test Design: Develop the performance tests in accordance with the test design.
- Execute the Test: Run and monitor your tests. Validate the tests, test data, and results collection.
- Analyze Results, Report, and Retest: Consolidate and share results data. Analyze the data both individually and as a cross-functional team.
Our Performance Testing Clients
Date: September 27, 2014